Regretting Something You Did😥

Has there ever been a time in your life, where you made a decision based on how you were feeling? 
Yep! I thought so, I am not the only person out there, I get so wrapped up in something someone said that I can end up taking it out on the wrong person. 
And to be honest I look back on that moment and I think to myself, "what am I doing involving someone who has no clue what is going on"
Those are the times where I know what I did wrong, and there is no way to fix it. 
I may never be able to go back and changed what happened but I can change what happens, people come and go and sometimes there is nothing we can do to make anyone stay, it just has to be God's will in order for something to work out in the His timing. 

I have lived a life full of regrets, mistakes and pain, but on the upside I am living a life full of love, kindness, gratefulnsss and patience, learning to forgive someone is one thing, but learning to forgive yourself is something entirely different, that my friend takes time.

I pray for everyone I interact with, because I know their life may be so different then what expression they wear on their face, I see the pain behind the smile trust me I know that pain, but I pray that you never wallow in your mistakes and regrets, but focus on how you can be stepping out of that and growing yourself, one day you will look back and see life lessons because that is what life is all about...

Until next time❤️
Gracee

Popular posts from this blog

You Can't Love What Isn't Meant For You🪷